I used Wonder Under for the bodies, and Elmer’s School glue for the rest. Neither seemed to adhere the fabric as well as I would have liked. If anyone has a tip for that, I would love to hear it. I ended up putting in a ton of little pins to make sure it all holds together for layering and quilting.
The three forms are done with polyester satin and metallic fabric, one silver, gold and bronze. I can’t wait to have fun quilting them.
First I applied black, then the blue and pink.
I started with drawing it out with sharpies on muslin, using different colored sharpies to create the various areas of musical waves